This CLASSIC Biscuits and Gravy recipe is one everyone knows and loves! Delicious buttery biscuits smothered in a homemade sausage gravy! It only takes a few simple ingredients and is perfect for breakfast (dinner) or a holiday morning!
- 1 pound ground pork sausage
- 1 cup Old-Time Peppered Gravy Mix | Item # 428200
- 5 cups water
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon chopped parsley
- Brown the sausage in a large skillet over medium-high heat until no longer pink. Remove from pan and set aside for later.
- To the skillet, add and thoroughly mix water and gravy mix with a wire whisk. Bring mixture to a boil over medium heat, while stirring. Cook for 10 minutes.
- Add cooked sausage back to gravy and whisk in the seasonings. Taste the gravy and adjust seasoning if necessary.
- Serve with your favorite biscuits.
Oct 17th 2023