This best-selling can opener leaves no sharp edges. Five opening tools in one! Longer handle provides better hold to open cans, bottles, pull-tops, soda cans and screw bottle tops.
IMPORTANT NOTE: THE LIDLIFTER DOES NOT CUT THE CAN FROM THE TOP LIKE A TRADITIONAL CAN OPENER. ONCE YOU START TURNING THE KNOB, THE CUTTING WHEEL ENGAGES FROM THE SIDE AND CUTS INTO THE BEAD OF THE LID.
Instructions for use:
1. Position the turning knob to point at 11 and 5 o’clock (2 gears underneath will be apart in open position.) Place on top of the can with two half circles lined up with can rim.
2. Twist knob clockwise. The opener will automatically grip lid and begin to cut. After a full circle, you will feel less resistance. Stop turning – can is open.
3. To release, turn the knob counter-clockwise. The can may not look open.
4. Use mini-pliers on the side of the opener by pushing the button on the opposite side to operate. Grip rim of the lid between pliers and lift lid cleanly and easily.
5. Church key: the classic bottle opener metal crown tops
6. Screw top: place “eye” over the plastic top and twist counterclockwise to open screw tops.
7. Ring-pull: Slip “beak” into loop; rock back & pull open to open pull tabs.
8. Soda tabs: slide the end of opener under the tab and lift upwards to open.