Hario V60 Coffee Dripper 01 Ceramic in White
- Pour Over
- Single Serve
The V60 has a conical shape for deeper layering of the coffee grounds, producing a rich umami flavor. The single large hole provides the ultimate freedom—pour the water quickly for a light flavor or slowly if you like your coffee rich. The dripper is made from Arita-yaki, a traditional style of Japanese ceramics with a history of 400 years. Each one is handmade by a local craftsperson. The exquisite ceramic dripper and the functional beauty of your V60 product create a stunning contrast between the traditional and the modern.
- Designed for the manual, pour-over style of brewing, this simple device brews extraordinary coffee right into your cup or serving vessel
- The rich, aromatic brew flows through the cone into your cup or coffee pot
- The durable, red ceramic body retains heat to help ensure a constant temperature throughout the brewing cycle
- The V60 coffee dripper controls the flow, timing and temperature of the water
- Professional Experience. Size 01: 1-2 cups, Size 02: 1-4 cups, Size 03: 1-6 cups
- Durable, ceramic body retains heat to help ensure a constant temperature throughout the brewing cycle.
- Cone shape helps to better accentuate coffees with floral or fruit flavor notes.
- Spiral ribs allows for maximum coffee expansion.
- Large single hole can change coffee taste according to the speed of water flow.
- Designed and manufactured in Japan