Corn kernels tasting as good as fresh picked corn. With vegetables, pasta, rice and seasoning. Makes approximately 6 (1 cup) servings. 6.35 oz.
What you will need:
- 4 1/2 cups water
- 3 Tbsp. butter
- 3 Tbsp. flour
- 1 1/2 cups of half & half
- Add contents of the soup package to 4 1/2 cups of boiling water.
- Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
- In a separate sauce pan, melt butter over low heat or in a microwave.
- Stir in flour until blended. Set aside.
- After 20 minutes, add half & half and flour/butter mixture to the soup pot. Stir, cover and simmer on low heat (Do Not Boil) an additional 15 minutes to thicken, stirring occasionally.
- Garnish with chopped watercress or crumbled bacon strips (optional)
Ingredients: Freeze-dried US grade #1 yellow sweet corn, enriched long grain white rice, enriched macaroni product, red bell peppers, dehydrated vegetables (onion, red bell pepper, carrot, celery), salt, sugar, hydrolyzed soy protein, garlic, parsley, spices, oleoresin turmeric, spice extractives. (Silicon dioxide added to prevent caking). Allergens: Contains wheat and soy